I thought she was still mad at me for my Dr. Evil post!!! lol, I can make up for that one with this meme (this was actually very fun Ami, I was having a tense day and this brought a smile to my face)! Since most of my guy's are villians, the questions are very funny!!
First, select your ten fictional characters (from any medium) by whichever method you like best. Then answer the questions below.
1. Dr. Doom (Marvel Comics) 2. Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) 3. Black Adam (DC Comics) 4. Thor (Marvel Comics) 5. Q (Star Trek TNG) 6. Raiden (Mortal Combat) 7. Darth Vader (Star Wars) 8. Sub Mariner (Marvel Comics) 9. Sub Zero (Mortal Combat) 10. Dormammu (Marvel Comics)
1. Divide the list up by even and odd. Which group of five would make a better Five Man Band (like a Power Rangers team)? Who would you slot in each position: Leader, Lancer (second-in-command), Big Guy, Smart Guy, The Chick? If you think the team would be improved by swapping one character between the even and odd groups, which ones would you switch?
Team A: Dr. Doom, Thor, Raiden, Black Adam, Vegeta
Team B: "Q", Dormammu, Darth Vader, Sub Zero, Sub Mariner Team
A: Doom would be the best commander, he is the smartest even though everyone one team A is a damn ruler / leader / royalty (it might cause some conflict there
Team B: “Q” would be the leader, since not even Dormammu would be able to take him on.
2. Gender-swap 2, 8 & 10. Which character would have the most change in their story arc? Which the least? Would any of these characters have to have a complete personality change to be believable as the opposite sex?
Vegeta, Sub Mariner and Dormammu? lol
Well, we have seen Namorita and Namora, and they basically ARE the Sub Mariner with blonde hair and nicer legs. Dormammu’s sister Umar is basically his female version, being a godlike being generally trancends gender. So Vegeta would be the most interesting. I think if “he” were a “she” he would have had more of a “love” as opposed to “love / hate” relationship with Goku.
3. Compare the matchups of 1 & 8 and 5 & 9. (Ignore canon sexual preferences for the moment.) Which couple would be more compatible? Which couple would be more plausible to people from either principal's home culture?
Dr. Doom and the Submariner / Q and Sub Zero? I’d have to go with Doom and the Submariner. Though it wouldn’t last, two doms? Not. But the sex would be rough and intense!
4. Your team is 3, 4 & 9. The mission consists of a social challenge, a mental challenge and a physical challenge. Which team member do you assign to each challenge?
Black Adam, Thor and Sub Zero.
Black Adam would have to deal with the social challenge of the “Jena Six”. After Black Adam killed the judge and prosecutor, as well as destroyed all but the Black portions of the town (BA assuming that the African Americans there had Khandaqi ancestry) would set up the land as Khandaqi Soil and make it a Khandaqi protectorate.
Thor could handle any physical challenge because…well…because he is: “Thor, god of thunder, Prince of Asgard!!!”
Because Sub Zero is a cryomancer, his mental skills should be honed to handle any mental challange.
5. 7 becomes 1's boss for a week in some plausible fashion. How's their working relationship?
Lord Vader as Lord Doom’s boss. That would last about 3 seconds and one would kill the other.
6. 2 finds him/her/itself inserted into 6's continuity. As far as anyone other than 2 or 6 is concerned, they've always been there. What role would 2 be presumed to have had in 6's story, and could they fit in without going wonky?
Vegeta in Mortal Combat? Shao Khan and outworld would be destroyed by Vegeta’s Big Bang Attack!!!
7. 3 and 5 get three wishes. The catch is that they have to agree on all three wishes before they get the benefits of any of them. What three wishes would they make?
Black Adam and Q? lol. Q doesn’t need wishes, and has a sense of humor and loves pissing of Picard, so He would let Black Adam have all three. Isis would be back, Osisris would be back and Earth would bow down to BA!
8. 1 and 2 are brainwashed by a one-time artifact that works even on people immune to mind control to attack and kill 4. They keep their normal personality, skills and competence level, except any Code vs. Killing has been turned off. Can 4 survive? How?
Doom and Vegeta vs. Thor. Hmmmm. Unless Thor had the Odin force, Vegeta would toast him with Doom laughing manically in the background!
9. 6, 7, 9 & 10 must help an orphanage full of small and depressed children have a merry Christmas. Who does what, knowing that at the very least the kids will be expecting a visit from Santa?
Raiden, Darth Vader, Sub Zero and Dormammu? Dormammu as Santa? Nope…..Vader has kids, so I guess he would go as Santa. Sub Zero would make Ice sculptures, Raiden and Dromammu would bring gifts!!
10. 3 and 8 are challenged to circumnavigate the Earth in eighty days or less, using only forms of transportation invented before 1900. Can they do it, or will they be fatally distracted by sidequests or their own personality conflicts?
Black Adam and Sub Mariner? They would probably become blood brothers and best pals after the trip!!